THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday 3 March 2008

Very random


I started sketching a character close to reality (non-fantasy). An energetic youth with spikey hair holding a baseball bat in a rude posture^^

Not confirmed whether he'll be part of anything yet, but a sketch that is non-fantasy like. Probably something you'll see in daily life (most likely of America and not in Scotland).

A perfect example of being related to my daily life, is the fact the guy is wearing a 'Superdry' t-shirt, I'm not familiar in fashion myself, but in my day-to-day life I see a lot of guys wearing this brand.

And for the baseball bat? Well, I wanted a cool posture, it'll be cool if he was holding a 'samurai sword' (katana), but how often will you see someone holding that in a daily basis? Heh.

Because I wanted to base most things in Scotland, I was going to relate the character with a sport that is easily identified in UK. And in the posture I wanted him to be in, he must be holding some sort of 'club', but however, I couldn't think of anything other than a 'baseball bat' at the time. I could've used either a 'cricket bat' or a 'hockey stick'. But geez, a cricket bat will look soooo "UNCOOL"! Hockey stick.... maybe. Hehe.

I'll post the image up in a moment^^

0 comments: